Nickelcreek.info  

Go Back   Nickelcreek.info > The Chatterbox
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2006, 10:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to iamblt
Thumbs up Myspace is my lover.

Just wondering if anyone else is totally addicted.

Link is in the siggy title=Stick
Old 08-13-2006, 11:45 PM

I'm addicted to other people's (*cough*Sean*sneeze*Chris*hack*NC*throat-clearing*)... I have an account so I can comment on other's, but I fiddled around with the colours, and now I hate it and would return it to the default except that would be putting way too much effort into it lol

Marriage - The union of two souls
Old 08-14-2006, 11:17 AM

I like myspace. my frineds always change my layout though to some crap I hate. it kinda funny in a way. title=Wink but yeah, i'm pretty much there for the music and stuff though
Old 08-14-2006, 12:25 PM

i'm crazing addicted ... damn why'd i ever join ...
Old 08-14-2006, 03:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to acopley Send a message via Yahoo to acopley
I am insanely addicted. I keep it open all day while I am at work. I'm sure if my boss knew that, she wouldn't be too happy. Oh well...she'll have to catch me first!

http://www.myspace.com/acopley

thile fans
Old 08-14-2006, 06:43 PM

hahaha...yeah, I spend waaay too much time looking at Chris and Sara's. Oh, well. What else am I going to do with myself?
Old 08-14-2006, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by iamblt
hahaha...yeah, I spend waaay too much time looking at Chris and Sara's. Oh, well. What else am I going to do with myself?
Me too. I worry that if they have a tracker or get one in the future, they might be worried by the amount of time I spend there. It's nice to hear I'm not the only one.

thile fans
Old 08-14-2006, 09:48 PM

I've spent all day on Chris' because I had a feeling he'd get a new track up today, so I'm refreshing every couple minutes so that I can be one of the first ones to hear it.
I get up to eat and come back and guess what? It's up, and I have to settle for 76th listen...
Darn my human body and it's physical needs!

Old 08-15-2006, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Chris and Sara's. Oh, well. What else am I going to do with myself?
Sara?? Sara Has A Myspace?
Old 08-15-2006, 11:55 AM

I'm assuming that iamblt meant Nickel Creek's which Sara uses like Sean and Chris use their own (She's the one that blogs it), if Sara had an actual myspace there would be a link to it on NC's (Once again, like there's a link for Sean's and Chris')
Unless I missed something recently title=Wink
Maybe she'll get her own once her album is announced?

EDIT: Here's the link to my myspace (I fixed it back to default) Pretty boring but I did just upload a bunch of pictures of me (Okay... still boring) that were taken in the past couple years. I think I might change my default back to the dragon eye though, it was easier to see my comments on Chris/NC/Sean's page lol

http://www.myspace.com/dancingflames

Last edited by Meghan Narser : 08-15-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:33 PM

Oh myspace.....

How sad is it that I only look at myspace when I'm at work?! I'm definitely in it for the music, though. Otherwise, I'm a facebook kind of girl!

And I think you're right, Meghan. NC's myspace = Sara's myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/uruka

He had the blues . . . . . baroque style! - Chris on J.S. Bach, who had 20-some children that ''pretty much all died''
Old 08-15-2006, 05:13 PM

actually for a time sara had her own, but she later stopped using it, changed her name to nervous melvin and the mistakes, and hasn't really been on it since ... a few of us were able to become her friend ... like myself .. har har, but she doesn't really use it so its not that big of deal ...

www.myspace.com/sarawatkinsmusic

oh and i also wanted to say that i have a VERY nice Blinders On layout that i'm not using anymore, it is really cool and if anybody wants it just pm me!
Old 08-15-2006, 08:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Red Zep
My myspace: www.myspace.com/drummerkid
www.myspace.com/thebreeze34

My band's page (recently put up and will have more songs in a few days):
www.myspace.com/extendedplayep
Old 08-15-2006, 09:36 PM

ah, I see, thanks Tinuviel Girl

Old 08-15-2006, 11:32 PM

Heres the code for that profile I was talking about, serioulsy try it, i know you'll love it ... or you'll hate it ...

ABOUT ME
<style type= text/css >
.mygen { Created using MyGen 2.5 - www.mygen.co.uk }

.mygen { Background Properties }
table, tr, td { background-color:transparent; border:none; border-width:0;}
body {
background-color:000000;
background-image:url('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Tinuviel_Girl/MySpace/Backgrounds/BlindersOnBG.jpg');
background-attachment: fixed;
background-position:center center;
background-repeat:no-repeat;
}

.mygen { Table Properties }
table table { border: 0px }
table table table table{border:0px}
table table table {
border-style:double;
border-width:5px;
border-color:000000;
background-color:000000;
}

.mygen { Text Properties }
table, tr, td, li, p, div { font-family:times new roman; color:BBDDFF; font-size:12px;
}
.btext { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.blacktext10 { font-family: times new roman; color:7799BB; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.blacktext12 { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.lightbluetext8 { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.3px;font-size:12px }
.orangetext15 { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.redtext { font-family: times new roman; color:BBDDFF; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.redbtext { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.text { font-family:times new roman; color:BBDDFF;
font-size:16px; }
.whitetext12 { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
a:active, a:visited, a:link { font-family: times new roman; color:22CCFF; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
a:hover { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
a.navbar:active, a.navbar:visited, a.navbar:link { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFFF; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
a.navbar:hover { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; }
a.redlink:active, a.redlink:visited, a.redlink:link { font-family: times new roman; color:22CCFF; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
a.redlink:hover { font-family: times new roman; color:FFFFDD; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-.4px; }
.nametext { font-family: times new roman; color:22CCFF; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-.7px; text-align:center }

.mygen { Miscellaneous Properties }
table {direction:rtl;}
table table table {direction:ltr;}
</style>

<Style type= text/css > Table, Td{ background-color:transparent; } table table table{ background-color:transparent; background-image:url(http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5...enblack5fq.png); background-repeat:repeat; } table table table table{ background-image:none; } </Style>

<style type= text/css > table table table td {vertical-align:top ! important;} span.blacktext12 { visibility:visible !important; background-color:transparent; background-image:url( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Tinuviel_Girl/MySpace/BlindersOnBannerBig.jpg ); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center center; font-size:0px; letter-spacing:-0.5px; width:425px; height:75px; display:block !important; } span.blacktext12 img {display:none;}</style>

<style type= text/css >
.contactTable {width:300px!important; height:150px!important; padding:0px!important; background-image:url( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/Tinuviel_Girl/MySpace/Contact%20Tables/ContactBoxBlindersOnFinal.jpg ); background-attachment:scroll; background-position:center center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:transparent;}
.contactTable table, table.contactTable td {padding:0px !important; border:0px; background-color:transparent; background-image:none;}
.contactTable a img {visibility:hidden; border:0px!important;}
.contactTable a {display:block; height:28px; width:115px;}
.contactTable .text {font-size:0px!important;}
.contactTable .text, .contactTable a, .contactTable img {filter:none!important;}
</style>

<style type= text/css >
td.text td.text td td a,
.redlink, td.text td.text td b a {visibility:visible!important;}
td.text td.text td a {visibility:hidden;}
</style>

<style type= text/css >
div td font {visibility:hidden;}
.navbar {visibility:visible;}
</style>

<style type= text/css >
.bbzs4 {content: Other Properties ;}
img {border:0px;}
.blacktext10 {
border-top-width:3px; border-bottom-width:0px; border-left-width:0px; border-right-width:0px;
border-color:7799BB; border-style:double; display:block; width:260px;}
</style>

WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET
</td></tr></table> </td></tr></table><br> <table bordercolor= 000000 cellspacing= 0 cellpadding= 0 width= 380 border= 0 > <tr> <td class= text align= left width= 380 bgcolor= 000000 height= 20 > <table height= 20 cellspacing= 0 cellpadding= 0 width= 380 bgcolor= ffcc99 > <tr> <td width= 380 style= word-wrap:break-word >
<CENTER><span class= lightbluetext8 >Leave Me Comments</span>
<form method= post action= http://comments.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.ConfirmComment ><input name= friendID value= FRIEND ID HERE type= hidden ><textarea name= f_comments cols= 55 rows= 5 style= background-color: 333333; color: FFFFFF; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; border: 3px groove FFFFFF; ></textarea><br /><input type= submit value= Post Comment /></form>
</CENTER>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br/>
<table bordercolor= ffcc99 cellspacing= 0 cellpadding= 0 width= 435 bgcolor= ffcc99 border= 0 >
<tr>
<td class= text valign= center align= left width= 300 bgcolor= ffcc99 height= 17 style= word-wrap:break-word >&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class= lightbluetext8 ><center>Friends & Comments</center></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>
<table bordercolor= 000000 cellspacing= 3 cellpadding= 3 width= 480 align= center bgcolor= ffffff border= 0 >
<td valign= top align= center width= 480 bgcolor= ffffff style= word-wrap:break-word >

<div style= height:1912;width:510;overflow:auto ><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>
<div class= bottomlinkzyo ><table><tr><td><table><tr><td>
Old 08-15-2006, 11:36 PM

Wow, I'm sorry that was so large ... but I wanted to say if you do use that please save the images to your own Image Hosting account! Thanks! But really, just pop it in and try it! Tell me if you use it though, I wanna see it ...
Old 08-16-2006, 04:52 PM

I set it up but Myspace has been acting weird for me today so I haven't looked at it yet lol

Old 08-16-2006, 05:59 PM

Erm... is it just me, guys, but whenever I go to the login page my computer freezes. is this happening to anyone else?
Old 08-16-2006, 07:23 PM

It's happened to me a couple times. I think Myspace is getting a little overloaded and it's starting to show or something.

Old 08-16-2006, 07:40 PM

hmm for some reason your tables are completely transparent ... they are supposed to be a transparent black ... did you cahnge something?
Old 08-16-2006, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Me too. I worry that if they have a tracker or get one in the future, they might be worried by the amount of time I spend there. It's nice to hear I'm not the only one.
Holy crap! I worry about the exact same thing! That's insane. High five!! haha.

Quote:
Sara?? Sara Has A Myspace?
well..yeah..I was looking at some of Sean's myspace friends (I was bored, what can I say!) and found it by accident. It's a personal one that she uses to talk to friends and stuff. I definitely suggest that you don't send her a friend request if you find it, though, just because I highly doubt she'd want it to be loaded down with tons of fans sending her 345098345 comments a day like on the Nickel Creek one..just trying to be a respectful fan, ya know? :-/
Old 08-16-2006, 09:04 PM

I assume it would be private anyway oui?

And no I didn't change anything copy and pasted, but maybe I'll look for the transparent problem tomorrow, not exactly the best of people to do it but I know enough HTML to probably get by lol

As for the tracking idea... they'd probably be able to tell I spend too much time by how many comments I leave, though it's normally in cycles, for a month or so I'll post a lot on Sean's then NC's at the moment it's Chris'... just whoever happens to be doing the most at the time I guess... but I imagine I leave about one comment a week at the least lol

Old 08-16-2006, 11:25 PM
what is the LCS?

Do a google search for the phrase: myspace sucks

http://www.wazneeni.com/

And He said to them, ''Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned.'' (Mark 16:15-16)
Old 08-18-2006, 02:01 PM

Quote:
I assume it would be private anyway oui?
Yeah. At least since, like, yesterday.

Sheesh, I need a new hobby. Myspace is magical, it makes hours just flllyy by.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:04 PM

does something for aaronsawyer.com pop up when anyone else goes to Chris' page? Or is that just me?

Old 08-18-2006, 08:09 PM

it's not just you, i'm getting it too. i also get it when i go to sean's page but not nickel creeks.....i'm glad it's not just me. title=Confused
Old 08-18-2006, 08:56 PM

((Just checked Sean's Page)) Yea, I get it for him too.

A friend of mine can't get their pages at all, she gets an error pop up.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:30 PM

ah, lovely firefox browser! you keep my pop ups to a minimum and my tabbing needs satiated!

http://www.mozilla.com/: worlds better than your IE 6.0
Old 08-18-2006, 10:03 PM

i have firefox and it still won't let me in without the message coming up even though i restarted my computer title=Frown and the message doesn't let the pictures on the main page load or the video
Old 08-18-2006, 10:10 PM

geez, esmer, have you been using bootleg downloads again? title=Stick well myspace must be having issues, it often does. dunno why it would be working for me though.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:17 PM

obviously you just have better luck than i do merm title=Stick
Old 08-18-2006, 10:51 PM

For some reason I don't like Firefox. Everything inside me is saying It's better but I just can't stand it.

And yea, Myspace does have a lot of problems, I guess that's what you get for being so successful

(Btw, does it bother anyone else that Tom is automatically a friend? He kinda throws off the whole network thing doesn't he?)

Old 08-19-2006, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Meghan Narser

(Btw, does it bother anyone else that Tom is automatically a friend? He kinda throws off the whole network thing doesn't he?)
I can't stand Tom xD lol
Old 08-19-2006, 10:12 AM

I deleted Tom. He's not my friend.

thile fans
Old 08-19-2006, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to thedownsideband
I guess i could post mine.
my solo stuff
and then here's a collaboration.
the downside duet
Don't judge me by my music. well, actually judge me. But its definately not my best.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:25 PM

I think Tom has some ego problems.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:33 PM

guys i get that popup on chris' site too

dont put your username and password in there

trust me

when you play guitar for long enough you reach the point you can no longer tune it by ear, then you begin to use a machine....i have now reached the point where i can't use the machine- Dave Matthews(while trying to tune his guitar during an acoustic gig)

and there's room for the forsaken if you're there on time, you'll be washed of all your sins and all of your crimes, if your down there by the train, down there where the train goes slow- johnny cash(down there by the train)
Old 08-19-2006, 02:11 PM

Ah, I've been getting those pop-up things too!! I'm glad I'm not just crazy. haha.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to mandoplayer15
No, not addicted, I'm just there for the Music too, and a few of my friends and relatives.

I hate the banners...I wish there was some way to turn them off.
I am the way, follow me and take my hand. I am the truth, embrace me and you'll understand. I am the life, and through me you'll live again. For I am Love. I am love. I am love ~ John 14:6 sung by Relient K
Old 08-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Member [moderator's slave]

Send a message via AIM to OrnotMajestic
Quote:
Originally posted by mandoplayer15
No, not addicted, I'm just there for the Music too, and a few of my friends and relatives.

I hate the banners...I wish there was some way to turn them off.
I took care of that quite easily.

1) Use Firefox
2) Download and install the extension called Adblock
3) Restart your browser
4) Right-click on the banner ad, click adblock . BYE BYE BANNER ADS FOREVER!!!! title=Smilie

LCS for life, baby.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to mandoplayer15
stupid question but...what is firefox?
I am the way, follow me and take my hand. I am the truth, embrace me and you'll understand. I am the life, and through me you'll live again. For I am Love. I am love. I am love ~ John 14:6 sung by Relient K
Old 08-19-2006, 10:10 PM

It's a browser, like internet explorer, but it has a bunch of different options, like you can tab stuff so that instead of having three windows open you can have one window with three tabs in it.

Old 08-19-2006, 11:15 PM

Firefox is my lover. lol. I love it. IE recently upgraded and has tabbed browsing as well, but Firefox is still far superior.

thile fans
Old 08-20-2006, 12:05 PM

i think Firefox sucks.

no, im just kidding. I'm using Firefox now. Its awesome.

GO TABBED BROWSING!
Old 08-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Member [moderator's slave]

Send a message via AIM to OrnotMajestic
Quote:
Originally posted by mandoplayer15
stupid question but...what is firefox?
It's an open-source browser. It has MUCH better usability, expandability and security than IE. Plus, it doesn't crash as much.

Do a google search for Mozilla Firefox. You won't be dissapointed. title=Smilie

LCS for life, baby.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:43 PM

Ahhh, I love Firefox. The multiple tabs thing has gotten soooo much usage it's not even funny.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Ahhh, I love Firefox. The multiple tabs thing has gotten soooo much usage it's not even funny.
Yeah so when you have 3 or 4 pages of porn open on your computer, you can close them all at once right before your mom sees it. Its such a great tool... ahem, no pun intended.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:55 PM

yeah, because everyone has 3 or 4 pages of porn on all the time, and they are always hiding from their Mom!

haha... oh mercy
Old 08-23-2006, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Red Zep

Yeah so when you have 3 or 4 pages of porn open on your computer, you can close them all at once right before your mom sees it. Its such a great tool... ahem, no pun intended.
Dude, that's my favorite part. So useful in so many ways! title=Roll
Old 08-24-2006, 12:21 PM

the Aaron Sawyer pop ups are gone (for me anyway) since Chris got the new layout.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:03 PM

*bump*

Because MySpace is (still) such a big craze. I started mine two weeks ago, and I'm hooked! title=Big
Old 04-20-2007, 11:15 AM

myspace is fun. but, i dont want to be the stereotypical high schooler.
Old 05-09-2007, 09:20 PM

Oh I'm definitely not, it's just fun talking to friends and getting to know them better.

I started a myspace today for one of my friends. title=Smilie
Old 06-07-2007, 11:22 PM

I made my dog a MYSPACE!!! I'm addicted. Oh no.
Old 06-08-2007, 06:39 PM

Oh god... i mean, dog.

Sorry, I get a bit dyslexic sometimes. title=Embarrassment

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: